Delta-Flex Harness On Sale: Ump-Attire

Majordave
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3415 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

6' 215

My Platinum fits great! It is snug getting on, but not uncomfortably so. Had to tape the around the torso straps. Had one clip slip out on me during a game. The harness on my Unequal seems great as well. Looking forward to using this CP!

• Like 1

6' 215

My Platinum fits great! It is snug getting on, but not uncomfortably so. Had to tape the around the torso straps. Had one clip slip out on me during a game. The harness on my Unequal seems great as well. Looking forward to using this CP!

I actually had the torso straps sewn so they don't slip out of the buckle. 

That was something I was considering. Did you have to use an industrial sewing machine?

Had it done by the alteration lady at the cleaners. Also had her sew the shoulder straps which gave me the maximum length on the shoulder straps. 

6' 215

Yep, mine fits on the Platinum OK. The Gold buckles go farther toward their middle of the CP which makes it too tight