Jump to content

When is R2 picking up the ball during a dead-ball an out??????


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4536 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

9-10 (LL Minors) scrimmage, batter fouls a pitch off and F2 misses the throw to F1. R2 (while on the base) gets the ball and flips to F1. VT MGR says "That's an out Blue." I tell him the ball is dead, no penalty.

 

Your thoughts? As of this time, we have not received the 2014 rule set that my area is using.

Posted

Thanks guys, I told the coach that the umps at Umpire-Empire.com would get a kick out of this. I might watch a few games if I'm not umpiring games and let the other umps know about this site. It's really helped me out.

  • Like 1
Posted

@DVA7130 My profile pic was taken July 08, 2011. (Fight Night at Fenway.) I had drunk @$$wipes trying to pick a fight with me because I had on my Orioles jersey.

Posted

@DVA7130 My profile pic was taken July 08, 2011. (Fight Night at Fenway.) I had drunk @$$wipes trying to pick a fight with me because I had on my Orioles jersey.

 

Your average Red Sux fans....

  • Like 1
Posted

Just honoring a multi-generational tradition of vociferous support for the Old Towne Team.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Posted

@DVA7130 My profile pic was taken July 08, 2011. (Fight Night at Fenway.) I had drunk @$$wipes trying to pick a fight with me because I had on my Orioles jersey.

 

and I was challenged in Baltimore for wearing a Patriots' cap... although I didn't get any crap for my Sox jersey, oh well

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4536 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...