Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4586 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know where I can find some gray pads? I saw some custom team wendy ones but am sure I dont have the resources to make that happen. 

 

Something like the pics below. Would LOVE the team wendy ones.

post-2129-0-33197300-1394850078.jpg

post-2129-0-37065200-1394850249_thumb.jp

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

I have some never used new gray black two - toe Wilson ones that I am getting rid of and replacing with black Team Wendy's. Inbox or post here if interested.

Posted

I guess the ones in the first picture you can get from the custom shop for catchers gear at all star.com. The second picture are a custom pair that I now have for my mask that kansas city royals catcher salvador perez uses, those are custom and 1 offs

Jeff - via Tapatalk

I have asked team Wendy about different color pads and I was told that they do not and will not make them

Jeff - via Tapatalk

Posted

I guess the ones in the first picture you can get from the custom shop for catchers gear at all star.com. The second picture are a custom pair that I now have for my mask that kansas city royals catcher salvador perez uses, those are custom and 1 offs

Jeff - via Tapatalk

I have asked team Wendy about different color pads and I was told that they do not and will not make them

Jeff - via Tapatalk

TW is pretty strict on what the will or will not do for the public. However if you happen to be a guy in the show you can pretty much get them to do whatever you want. 


×
×
  • Create New...