Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4827 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Boy's thought I would throw my hat in the ring after 20 + years of coaching, and

bitching about rules and plays I had no ideal what I was talking about.

 

Happy to be among true men of the game.

  • Like 1
Posted

Welcome. Read the rules over and over.

 

Feel free to ask questions!

Posted

Welcome to the dark side. :) What levels are you looking to do? Read through the equipment section and buy as good gear as you can. 

Posted

Chicago.......Ahh yes.....the windy city.......glad they tore Cabrini Green down after I made a wrong turn one night.........

Posted

Welcome - come with an open mind and you'll learn more than you'll ever know here!

 

Our UIC always starts with the same slide at our clinics.  It's a picture of a sky diver that says "A mind is like a parachute, it works best when open".

  • Like 1
Posted

Chicago- The gun control Capitol of the world! How is that working out? lol

Sorry wrong forum!

  • Like 1
Posted

Welcome from a fellow firefighter from Maine. This is a great forum to learn from and you will have a good time cruising through the site in your downtime at the station :nod: . I find that umpiring takes me away from the :censored:  of the job!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

True and that is sad. I go back to Spiro. If you ever make it down to the eastern Shore for anything let me know, we can get a drink somewhere. 

  • 3 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...