Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5178 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

No, just go to the webcast tab at the top of the page and you'll be able to watch. Call, email, txt or chat in your questions and comments.

To Chat you will have to create an account at Justin.tv but nothing needed to download.

Posted

Tonights webcast went technically smooth. Would have loved to have more participation.

Over the course of the hour we had 182 visitors. Nice.....

Not all at once I think we had a max of 23 in at one time, but we also had periods of no visitors.

But no calls comments or questions. :(

If you viewed and had issues or have suggestions, please let me know.

I will schedule the next shortly.

Posted

Sorry Warren I completely forgot. I will have to put it on my calendar with a reminder! :smachhead:

Posted

Sorry I missed the first one, but with Fall coming around and our schedules lightening a little should provide more opportunities. I will try my first leap into the new technology age with the next one!

Posted

I've been out of town and isolated from society for the past week, thus my absence from the forums and webcast. I'll be sure to make the next one!

Didn't miss you one bit!

Welcome back!

  • Like 1
Posted

Is participation available on android?

I viewed a webcast on my android phone. The video was choppy and did get hung up, but the audio came through well. Which is most important because nobody wants to look at my ugly mug for too long.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...