Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5965 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, this is no baseball milestone, but definitely a great milestone in my life that I felt like sharing with everyone. On Saturday, May 29th, 2010, I became a married man.

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Tell you only make half and give her the other half and hide the extra dough under the floor mats in the car. One last thing take her credit cards and cut em up then you wont be in my sich

Posted

Congradulations, remember it's all in the training. The secret is to let them think they are in charge but really aren't. It's an interesting balance. :censored:

Posted

Congrats!

Here's the "universal remote"...unfortunately, no user's manual...

Diff-Men-Women.JPG

And this pretty much sums it up...

Posted

Haha.....I love all these pics. Yeah, I've been blessed with this one, she has no clue how much money we have, is too scared of spending way too much money, and lets me keep the books! :-)

Posted

Haha.....I love all these pics. Yeah, I've been blessed with this one, she has no clue how much money we have, is too scared of spending way too much money, and lets me keep the books! :-)

That's what I thought, initially. I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years, and the first couple I thought the same thing. I always insisted that she let me pay for more things and if there was anything she wanted she should let me get it for her, and that I could afford to spend more than $30 total on her Christmas presents. However, now, WOW! So wrong! As long as you keep her the way you say she is now, you'll be fine my friend! Congratulations!:confused:


×
×
  • Create New...