Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5416 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

"For sale a like new face mask. Husband received as gift after getting black eye catching daughter's pitching practice. She no longer plays. Not sure of the brand but is in great shape."

Thanks for letting everyone know what a wuss I am, sweetheart. Boy, how'd you like to be married to that emasculating little lady? And how would you like to be unable to safely catch your daughter's bullpen?

Hey, man, how'd you get that shiner?

Uh, playing catch with my daughter.

Maybe you should wear a mask.

  • Like 1
Posted

And how would you like to be unable to safely catch your daughter's bullpen?

My Daughter could bring it at +50 mph from 40' (really about 34' at release) with movement. We had girls on the travel team that were close to 60 mpg. I used to wear one and you might have too. I will withhold my judgement of him until I meet his daughter.

Posted

I just got my first ever bent mask and it was from a high school fastpitch pitcher throwing in the 55-60 mph range.

Softballs ain't soft! :wacko:

Posted

I hate you! I have some disturbing images running through my head!!!

(null)

Posted

"For sale a like new face mask. Husband received as gift after getting black eye catching daughter's pitching practice. She no longer plays. Not sure of the brand but is in great shape."

Or, that's what she told the cops.

×
×
  • Create New...