Jump to content

Mark Carlson Wilson MLB Titanium Umpire Mask with Two-Tone Padding (#A3007T)?


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5475 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was watching the game last night and I'm wondering does anyone know if http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=A3007T&Category_Code=TITANIUM-UMPIRE-MASKS&Product_Count=2 is worn by MLB umpire Mark Carlson? Thank you -John

Posted

How many umpires do we have left before "John" knows all the masks?

We'll have to start moving on to minor league/D1 college guys.

Posted

Did anyone noticed that piece of bubble gum stuck under Harry's plate shoes the other night? Anyone know what flavor it was? I must know!

Posted

Wouldn't you feel lousy if this guy's name really is John and he's some kind of idiot savant who really does need to know what kind of mask Mark Carlson wears?

No! I might agree with the idiot part!

:shakehead:

Posted

Wouldn't you feel lousy if this guy's name really is John and he's some kind of idiot savant who really does need to know what kind of mask Mark Carlson wears?

No! I might agree with the idiot part!

:shakehead:

You know what I really need to know, Rolo: what the rest of that I-love-umpires gal's face looks like.

Posted

Wouldn't you feel lousy if this guy's name really is John and he's some kind of idiot savant who really does need to know what kind of mask Mark Carlson wears?

No! I might agree with the idiot part!

:shakehead:

You know what I really need to know, Rolo: what the rest of that I-love-umpires gal's face looks like.

:cool2:

Its actually a 92yo Grandma

Posted

Wouldn't you feel lousy if this guy's name really is John and he's some kind of idiot savant who really does need to know what kind of mask Mark Carlson wears?

No! I might agree with the idiot part!

:shakehead:

You know what I really need to know, Rolo: what the rest of that I-love-umpires gal's face looks like.

:cool2:

Its actually a 92yo Grandma

You want her number? :rolleyes:

×
×
  • Create New...