Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6015 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Am I the only one that noticed the horribly corny reference at the beginning of the article about the kid being on fire, but not really on fire. Man, with the way these writers write, I think I'm going to become a sports writer. My fiance tells me I'm about as corny as they come.

Posted

Am I the only one that noticed the horribly corny reference at the beginning of the article about the kid being on fire, but not really on fire. Man, with the way these writers write, I think I'm going to become a sports writer. My fiance tells me I'm about as corny as they come.

Yeah, and yet the writer was busting the coach's chops about hyperbole. :shakehead:

"Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be journalists..."

Posted

"Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be journalists..."

Hey...that can be Joe West's next single!!! :shakehead:


×
×
  • Create New...