Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6116 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

14. Then I'll Be Tired of You

Well, that didn't take long! 10 seconds of hearing those off-key and flat notes was all it took!

Thanks Warren. Thanks for nothing. And to think I used to like music. Until now. :wow:

I'll say this - he can make William Shatner's signing sound positively wonderful.

Edited by BrianC14
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Well, that didn't take long! 10 seconds of hearing those off-key and flat notes was all it took!

Thanks Warren. Thanks for nothing. And to think I used to like music. Until now. :)

I'll say this - he can make William Shatner's signing sound positively wonderful.

But to Shatner's credit, he's self-mocking. He-who-shall-not-be-named allows us to do all of the principal mocking.

I listened to On A Clear Day for 20 of the longest seconds I've spent in a long while, and I am certain that He-who-shall-not-be-named's serious.

I have to say, this is a better gag gift for a devotee of baseball than Sarah Palin's book is for devotees of politics and history.

Posted

Really? Seriously? Did the world need this? Im glad I read the warnings above so I didnt subject myself to this. I also didnt want to have to stay up all night with my knees curled up to my chin, sweating, rocking and saying to myself "it was only a bad dream, it was only a bad dream!":bang:


×
×
  • Create New...