FS- Black Nike Pads Brand New

UMPCourse
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2089 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

5 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

Clearly states OBO. Secondly- I’ve asked for $50 plus ship on the messages I’ve received. Really unsure what price should be when listed, as these aren’t as readily available as TW. 

ok... so 50% off...

why dont you just say that.?

5 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

Clearly states OBO. Secondly- I’ve asked for $50 plus ship on the messages I’ve received. Really unsure what price should be when listed, as these aren’t as readily available as TW. 

oh and as they are not readily available.. its cause their not as good.. IMHO

(Rant on) Im sorry but I don’t understand why people post negative comments if they’re not interested. If you don’t want them, or feel they’re not good quality, then why not just pass over the posting?

The above is not necessarily directed to anyone on this site, but in general to what I see happening on here, FB selling walls, etc. I understand there are some who don't like the pricing, and there are times I agree that someone may be asking a high price, but I've never found it necessary to post about it.  If I disagree or don't like the price, I roll my eyes and move on.  We seem to live in a world now where people attack you for asking a price.  If you don't want to pay it, make an offer or don't, but please don't hi-jack the thread. (Rant off)

Personally, I’ve sold new black Nike pads & harness for $75 shipped. They’re very rare and some love them for that reason. Others honestly feel they’re great pads and like them. Others desire that swoosh. I’ve had some great Nike pads, while others weren’t so hot, but to each their own.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

oh and as they are not readily available.. its cause their not as good.. IMHO

I’d say I’d agree if I was asking $100 flat. As it says, OBO. So whatever offer is highest would take them. If you don’t like the price on something at Starbucks, do you write a negative post on yelp?!

smh. 

1 hour ago, wolfe_man said:

Others desire that swoosh.

And most want them to put on a possible Icon frame and flip-sell it on eBay as a complete Nike Titanium at $400-$500.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, MadMax said:

And most want them to put on a possible Icon frame and flip-sell it on eBay as a complete Nike Titanium at $400-$500.

I have 2 Nike mask... I didnt pay 100 for them with the pads... so.. sorry if your Snowflake feelings got hurt cause I thought they were to much.. 

Most pads are priced around 40$

This is the same as people buying up the Costco golf balls @25$ for 2 dozen and then selling them for 60$ a dozen.

9 hours ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

I have 2 Nike mask... I didnt pay 100 for them with the pads... so.. sorry if your Snowflake feelings got hurt cause I thought they were to much.. 

Most pads are priced around 40$

This is the same as people buying up the Costco golf balls @25$ for 2 dozen and then selling them for 60$ a dozen.

Costco has good salmon.  

1 hour ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

I'm pretty sure I get a Polish at Costco.. Love those things

Not anymore. They are replacing it with a veggie burger (for those STRANGE veggie types... like my wife). And yes... EVERYONE loved the Costco Polish Sausage! 

• 1 month later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2089 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.