Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 849 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

LL Juniors (90' field). HT is up 6-0 in the bottom of the fourth.

HT batter took strike three, middle-middle. He then used his bat handle to draw a line in the dirt parallel with the LH batter's box and said something (I didn't hear what he said).

I paused, mainly in shock to having a batter actually draw the line. As he walked toward the HT dugout (3B side), I said "Number [__], you're done." His coach came to talk to me and understood what happened and told me what the batter had said ("are you f***ing blind?"). When I was post-gaming with my partner, he heard what the batter said. My partner said he was going to toss him if I hadn't.

My only regret is the slight pause.

Posted
24 minutes ago, 834k3r said:

My only regret is the slight pause.

Shouldn't be regret.  You just like the keeping everyone in suspense.  Just think its like a good mystery and everyone is on edge waiting for the boogeyman to come.

Congrats!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
14 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

Obligatory …

image.gif.13dd10d8e91e111c2e771723d818558c.gif

So that's kinda like having good timing, right? :Cool2: 🤣

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
3 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

 

Have to work the crowd and keep them in suspense! 

Wes McCauley is the best.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...