Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 998 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy New Year!  Question for you all - I'm getting out of umpiring (for good this time) and I have a TON of uniforms and gear.  Should I list each item or package it together?

Posted

IMO I would do it all on one post but list each item separately. You could offer deals for packaging items together, that usually works well here. Happy selling! 

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, ATXBlue said:

IMO I would do it all on one post but list each item separately. You could offer deals for packaging items together, that usually works well here. Happy selling! 

Completely agree

Posted

Looking forward to your list. I have several new guys in my high school group that need used, affordable gear to get started.

×
×
  • Create New...