Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1565 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
57 minutes ago, ArchAngel72 said:

I had to laugh one of the other forums I check out a guy suggested this.

 

216111094_Screenshot2022-06-17104121.thumb.jpg.07503cf7a8f771c36349340fffcddae2.jpg

That's actually perfect for anything 12u or under!

  • Haha 1
Posted

So I went this route for now as I DO want to get those to spots covered before tonight's game.

761528088_Screenshot2022-06-17123940.thumb.jpg.60afd6b99c1408fe278987dfcc289c1a.jpg

I did one last night with nothing on it and felt quite exposed luckily though the 13 yr old catchers were pretty good and only one worm burner got thru that of course found my toe and spun its way up my leg to smack the side of the cup shifting it sideways... 

I swear God is punishing me for my misspent youth..

 

I will look out for something a bit better with regards to a compression sleeve or possibly something with some padding added to it. But I figure this and some tape will hold fine 

 

×
×
  • Create New...