Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3048 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to sell a Champro hollow steel black mask. Currently it is just the frame. But can include black Team Wendy pads, a Diamond harness, a Honigs throat guard, etc.

Let me know what you want and we can work it out.

Buyer pays shipping (I try and do the least expensive option).

20180430_230207.jpg

Posted

I have and use this mask.  It surprises me how much I like it. I have several other masks, but I keep coming back to my Champro.

 

Posted
3 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I have and use this mask.  It surprises me how much I like it. I have several other masks, but I keep coming back to my Champro.

 

I do like it. But it has been sitting in this state for at least two years. If not more.

Poor thing just has not been able to crack my starting line-up 

  • Like 1
Posted

Heh, the funny part? This is Champro’s rival to the +POS ZRO-G. The two are built around roughly the same planform, with the Champro having the dangling-throat-guard -friendly squared chin guard, sporting a bit more forward rake (angled curve) on it.

It’s a very good workman’s mask. Certainly less expensive than the equivalent standard-issue DynaLite.

Posted
1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Heh, the funny part? This is Champro’s rival to the +POS ZRO-G. The two are built around roughly the same planform, with the Champro having the dangling-throat-guard -friendly squared chin guard, sporting a bit more forward rake (angled curve) on it.

It’s a very good workman’s mask. Certainly less expensive than the equivalent standard-issue DynaLite.

Yes, you can see the resemblance everywhere except the square chin guard.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3048 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...