• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Richvee
      I’ve been thinking about one for a while. Then today’s email had this. I couldn’t resist. Merry Christmas to me 😁

• By Scissors
      Made this plate coat out of a Haggar jacket in 2019. Used in about 5-6 games I believe. Cut the flaps off the front pockets, big enough for 3-4 baseballs. Inside pocket perfect for a plate brush. Upper chest pocket holds lineup cards perfectly. Lost weight so it doesn't fit me anymore. $80 or best offer with free shipping.

• By redsox25
      I had Douglas cut a 15 inch pad to a 14 inch 

• By CarterCaplanTheUmp
      Hello fellow umpires:
      I bought a pair of New Balance 460 V3 Lo Cut Plate Shoes and they are about a size too big. They are size 10. I have never worn them on the field, wore them about 3 times trying to see if double socks would work, yet they did not. Please email me if you are interested. I can send pictures in email. I am asking $85.00.

Thank you,
      Carter Caplan
      cjc377@drexel.edu
    • By Old Skool
      I have a Black 46R Plate Coat made by Canterbury Clothing.  These jackets were made for the CBUAO & previously sold / distributed by All-American Sports Shop in NJ.  I bought from them a few years ago.   The previously sewn on patch was removed. The stitch outline can still be seen if you look closely but i always had a patch placed there using one of the plastic pocket slides to hold association patches.  $225 shipped to Continental 48