Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3764 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Why would you want to take it off?

Whatever you use, make sure it doesn't heat up.

Posted
33 minutes ago, tpatience said:

Because it will give the throat guard a better range of motion.

image.jpg

I just put mine between the frame and the bottom pad, but to each their own. I have no experience in regards to the OP. 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Stk004 said:

I just put mine between the frame and the bottom pad, but to each their own. I have no experience in regards to the OP. 

That is what I do right now. Just want to do something different

Posted

Maybe Hickman showed up because he is coming with a good sale on The Officials Locker Room. Like this one umpire-empire.com/index.php?/topic/1627-locker-room-sale/#comment-15224

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk


×
×
  • Create New...