Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3760 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a list of items I'm looking to move that I've either never worn or have only worn a few times. I can send pics of items you're interested in, just let me know. 

  • Nike non-retail steel, silver frame, wilson harness - no pads. Hard to find. I've worn this guy for maybe 10 games over a 2 day period - $100 
  • Diamond iX3, silver frame, cage only. Really good shape - $45 
  • +Pos zro-g titanium colored frame (this is NOT a titanium frame, they just call the color titanium). black TW pads, wilson strap. This guy has seen some wear but would be an awesome candidate for a powder coating project. $40. 
  • Honig's poly wool plate cut pants. Size 34. This are the older model that every one likes better than the re-vamp they've recently done. Never worn, or hemmed. They've just sat on the hanger for almost 2 years now - $70. 
  • Adidas Falcon Trainer 3 - black with white laces. Size 10.5. Tags are still on these. I LOVE them for the field, but just a little snug.  - $50
  • Diamond iX3 chest protector, this one has seen some games but it's been years since I've worn her. Still in really good shape - $30
Posted

The Nike Steel caught my eye, as my own treasured Nike Steel mask just recently was put in Intensive Care following a foul ball that caved in the primary tube and cracked the main weld. I have to hope... Hope hope hope... that Tony at MaskIt can fix it. If he can't, I'll have to obtain a new one.

... In fact, as I type this, I'm getting closer on convincing myself to purchase it. Sending PM...

And dammit, you and your slender body frame... I am pretty trim, but need a 36 plate pant, even though I wear a 34 in jeans and slacks. :/

Posted
5 minutes ago, MadMax said:

The Nike Steel caught my eye, as my own treasured Nike Steel mask just recently was put in Intensive Care following a foul ball that caved in the primary tube and cracked the main weld. I have to hope... Hope hope hope... that Tony at MaskIt can fix it. If he can't, I'll have to obtain a new one.

... In fact, as I type this, I'm getting closer on convincing myself to purchase it. Sending PM...

And dammit, you and your slender body frame... I am pretty trim, but need a 36 plate pant, even though I wear a 34 in jeans and slacks. :/

That last couple of sentences didn't sound right. :confused::WTF:eek:

  • Like 1
Posted

He's got Sized 34 plate pants just sittin' there for sale, and it pains me to admit – to myself more than anyone – that I need at least a 36. Curse this getting old crap! (I turn 41 in a week.)

Posted
38 minutes ago, MadMax said:

He's got Sized 34 plate pants just sittin' there for sale, and it pains me to admit – to myself more than anyone – that I need at least a 36. Curse this getting old crap! (I turn 41 in a week.)

I have 2 plate and 2 base Honigs Polywools size 36 I will put up for sale in the next couple of days.  They were used one season before I lost weight to a 34.  They are the older better version as well.  Much much better than the size 34s I bought this year

  • Like 1
Posted

Updated - With price drop on what's left. 

I have a list of items I'm looking to move that I've either never worn or have only worn a few times. I can send pics of items you're interested in, just let me know. 

  • Nike non-retail steel, silver frame, wilson harness - no pads. Hard to find. I've worn this guy for maybe 10 games over a 2 day period - $100 
  • Diamond iX3, silver frame, cage only. Really good shape - $45 
  • +Pos zro-g titanium colored frame (this is NOT a titanium frame, they just call the color titanium). Black TW pads, wilson strap. This guy has seen some wear but would be an awesome candidate for a powder coating project. $30. 
  • Honig's poly wool plate cut pants. Size 34. This are the older model that every one likes better than the re-vamp they've recently done. Never worn, or hemmed. They've just sat on the hanger for almost 2 years now - $70. 
  • Adidas Falcon Trainer 3 - black with white laces. Size 10.5. Tags are still on these. I LOVE them for the field, but just a little snug.  - $30
  • Diamond iX3 chest protector, this one has seen some games but it's been years since I've worn her. Still in really good shape - $25
 
  •  
×
×
  • Create New...