Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3863 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good evening -

I noticed that my beloved Platinum is a XL (13" or so; purchased in 2008).

Has anyone had an XL platinum retrofitted? They do not note that size on their website.  Are the pads actually longer on an XL or is the hard shell longer as well?

Lastly, can you order a second set of pads for a retrofit?  A backup set as it were if I wanted to wash the first set.

Thank you in advance.

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Did anyone notice that the Team Wendy website no longer mentions Chest Protector retrofit?

Posted

I had an XL platinum done one month ago.  No problem. I am not sure about the second set of padding. You can call them and ask.  I imagine that should not be a problem

Posted
13 hours ago, conbo61 said:

Good evening -

I noticed that my beloved Platinum is a XL (13" or so; purchased in 2008).

Has anyone had an XL platinum retrofitted? They do not note that size on their website.  Are the pads actually longer on an XL or is the hard shell longer as well?

Lastly, can you order a second set of pads for a retrofit?  A backup set as it were if I wanted to wash the first set.

Thank you in advance.

not that it matters due to the fact that TW doesn't do CP retros anymore ............   but NO, they would not do padding without a full CP sent to them ........

Posted

I WAS going to send them my CP and request two sets of padding.

However, it is now a moot point.

Posted
1 minute ago, conbo61 said:

I WAS going to send them my CP and request two sets of padding.

However, it is now a moot point.

yes it is , but they would not have done that ......   I asked that a year or so ago and they said "not without a complete CP will they retrofit"

Posted

So they no longer retro fit. My guy is gonna be mad because he procrastinated. And he bought. New WVP for that purpose...lol. Oh well. Guess that makes those of us that have a TW Retro now have classic worth a bit more on resale.


×
×
  • Create New...