Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4156 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for a new mask harness. I was hoping for either an All-Star Harness or the harness with the MLB logo on it as I do not like the Diamond harness that many retailers sell! 

After talking to others on this site, they too are having trouble finding mask harnesses and after talking to All-Star today they will not receive another shipment until mid November! 

PM me if you have any available! 

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

The Joe West equipment site and Gerry Davis site both sell the Wilson MLB harness. I just bought the Diamond harness to replace my All Star harness that ripped, and so far it seems to be every bit as good as my All Star one.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4156 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...