Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4304 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just upgraded to a West Vest Gold! Can't wait til it gets here! 

Excellent! I have 2 of therm!!

Posted

Send it to TW, if you like your WVG then you'll like the retrofit.

I'd love to know what all that means. Is TW Team Wendy? What do they do to the WVG? How much?

Posted

It's here! Need some experiential wisdom on this thing. Tip?. Who uses the bicep guard? 

Posted

You're right @catsbackr! But the Gold was advertised! I'll take some responsibility, but not all! Stay tuned. 


What am I missing out on by keeping this 3209 over the Gold?

Posted

You're right @catsbackr! But the Gold was advertised! I'll take some responsibility, but not all! Stay tuned. 

What am I missing out on by keeping this 3209 over the Gold?

Not nearly the same! Get your money back. Keep looking.

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...