Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4373 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you need plate shoes Amazon has a great deal not the NB460. It is a great plate shoe and at this price point you can't go wrong. I wear these along with a pair of Rebook Magistrates (pre-zig) that I got last year for a steal.

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Baseball-Umpire-Behind/dp/B006DW88HQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412607947&sr=8-1&keywords=New+Balance+460

  • Like 1
Posted

New Balance is supposed to come out with a new plate shoe model at the end of 2015.  This was one of the questions I asked the folks at Ump-Attire.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I pulled the trigger on these today.  Will have them by Thursday and I have a MSBL Senior League (25+ age group) Semi and Championship game Thursday, unless the Royals are playing Thursday then postponed.

 

Also some HS level youth ball this weekend and off to Arizona next week to work some MSBL National World Series games in the greater Phoenix area.  They WILL be well broken in by the end of November.

  • Like 1
Posted

I pulled the trigger on these today. Will have them by Thursday and I have a MSBL Senior League (25+ age group) Semi and Championship game Thursday, unless the Royals are playing Thursday then postponed.

Also some HS level youth ball this weekend and off to Arizona next week to work some MSBL National World Series games in the greater Phoenix area. They WILL be well broken in by the end of November.

If you get bored next week Dave, I will be in Tucson for the Jim Evans Clinic. If you feel like making the drive one evening, I will buy you a drink. It would be great to meet you.

Posted

Okay. I'm there from 10/21-11/8. Supposedly most evenings are free time. I have not gotten. My full schedule yet. I'm supposed to work at least two games a day. Sometimes three.

I'd like that.

  • Like 1
Posted

Okay. I'm there from 10/21-11/8. Supposedly most evenings are free time. I have not gotten. My full schedule yet. I'm supposed to work at least two games a day. Sometimes three.

I'd like that.

Yes. Texted with Jon today and he hasn't got past Thursday yet.

×
×
  • Create New...