Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4392 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a set of All-Stars LG1000 Leg Guards up for sale.

I've used them for a couple years now.

There is some rust on the metal pieces. And some other normal wear an tear. But the protection is still top notch.

For a newer umpire that wants pro-gear at less than half the price these would be ideal.

Asking $60 but make me an offer!

post-1097-14066664436762.jpgpost-1097-1406666455283.jpg

Posted

You guys are killing me!

Like I said make me an offer!

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Older umps also take note, Rolando will pay you to take these off his hands...going price is $15, and he will even ship them. 

Posted

Define older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old as in BigUmpire old. Or as in dirt old. Or as in fossil old.
Posted

I'll make a deal, Jax, you pay the shipping and I'll take them for 1.25 :fuel:

Posted

If anyone wants these leg guards you can have them FREE!!!

Just pay the shipping $40

  • 4 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4392 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...