Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4504 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any recommendations for washing my Team Wendy Pads besides by hand? Thanks

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Any recommendations for washing my Team Wendy Pads besides by hand? Thanks

Feet?

Posted

I wash mine by hand in the sink and then air dry them with a fan. I wash my tan pads every month or so because they get really dirty and my black pads every couple months. I've had them for 2 years and they still look good.

Posted

not to get too far off topic, but I took a straight shot off of my mask (Diamond iX-3) and my black TW pads absorbed the blow great!  Varsity game, pitch around 80-82 or so and the blow knocked the throat protector off the mask...I'm so glad I made the switch!


×
×
  • Create New...