Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4555 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

All BRAND NEW masks for sale.  Pads are also new.  I can mix and match most likely.  All harnesses are new as well.  

 

1.  Mizuno 2QA-122.  Brand new.  Stock pads.  Never been used.  Just got some of these in last week.  Will ship for $148.  (That is $1 less than I paid for it.)

 

2. Diamond iX3 Featherweight.  This was powder coated by Tony at Maskitsports.com.  His work is impeccable.  Paid $70 for the mask + 45 for the coat + $30 for the TG.  The All Star TG was coated as well and matches the frame.  Comes with stock (worthless) pads.  All in all I paid $145 for this rig...I can ship it with the TG for $125 or without the TG for $100.

 

3. Plus Pos Zero G.  Again, brand new and I can ship it with any one of the three brand new pads (TW Black, TW Tan, or Wilson Grey).  I paid $70 for the mask + $40 for the pads.  I will ship for $95.

 

4. Wilson 3077 Dyna Lite Low Profile.  This is stock and again never used.  All brand new.  I paid $85 for the mask and can ship for $65.

 

5.  Mizuno Spyder Throat Guard.  Never used.  I paid $50 for it.  I will ship for $50.

 

6. Lastly, Im still trying to sell my brand new and never used All Star FM 25 Ti.  Comes with All Star traditional harness and Silver / Tan pads as well as 6" TG.  All brand new, all awesome!  I paid $270 for the mask + $15 for the TG.  I will ship for $250.

 

If you prefer a different set of pads with a particular frame...PLEASE let me know.  For your information, ALL pads fit ALL frames.  The TW pads fit the Mizuno very nicely.  

 

You can PM me, email me at acpar72@yahoo.com, or send me payment right away at PayPal address acpar72@yahoo.com

 

Thanks for looking.  

 

Aaron

Posted

What's the weight of the plus pos

 

@JaxRolo, the ZRO-G is about 3 oz. heavier than the Champro Mag that you wear.  I did a comparison a couple of years ago and weighed each mask with identical setups.  So it is light.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

What's the weight of the plus pos

 

@JaxRolo, the ZRO-G is about 3 oz. heavier than the Champro Mag that you wear.  I did a comparison a couple of years ago and weighed each mask with identical setups.  So it is light.

 

Thanks!

Posted

Spyder is gone.

Did anyone else not see this to be the first item gone? Not a surprise.

my guess is the Mizuno os the next to go.

Posted

I'll probably get the +Pos if I sell one of my Douglases and if you still have it then.

Posted

I'll probably get the +Pos if I sell one of my Douglases and if you still have it then.

If you decide to sell one of those Douglases PM me about it. I've been looking for one for awhile now.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4555 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...