Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4614 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

ACPAR72 is a great seller and always has quality stuff. He is just selling a new Dyna-lite frame with new honigs pads and new harness.  He is great to work with on deals...if interested bid with confidence...but don't bid to high...I may want it.

Posted

And that shipping is CHEAP! I just sent a mask to Buffalo in the if it fits it ships box. $17 and change.

Posted

I wonder why he didnt list it here first?

He'll probably make more$ on eBay


×
×
  • Create New...