Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4830 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great find! Those should serve you well once you get them reconditioned by Douglas!

The Resident Gear Pimp has spoken :meditation::notworthy: .  Following his recommendations I purchased, some time ago, from different sellers a set of 18" West Vest by Douglas SG that will be send to recondition , a  West Vest by Douglas CP 13" that will be recondition by Douglas and convert it to a 15" and a vintage West Vest Gold that I will send to TW.   :yippie:

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Jeff - are you going to TW the WV CP?

Mike,

I was going to but that WV is basically a Douglas and TW is saying they don't do them despite the fact that Fittske had it done.....

I can't get an answer out of them honestly but I'll keep you posted :-)

Jeff - via Tapatalk

×
×
  • Create New...