The Umpire Market II - Arbiter Sports Mobile

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3989 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I see no use in paying for it.  With email on phones it sends you all updates that the paid site would also do.  Plus the website on a phone is easy to use without the mobile connected pay for use.

I use both. Like the connected site for a quick look. Also like the txt messages for new games. Emails do come toMy phone as well, but I like the texts. I do use the full site from time to time to see a pending partner, but not near as often as I use the mobile site. It is worth the money to me.

I use the full site on my Droid X.  I have it tied to a Gmail account, so all updates and notifications are sent directly to my phone.  I know that the $7 is not much compared to all of the other "incidental" costs for umpiring, but the HS and summer ball associations already pay a fee to use it, I do not think that members should be essentially double charged.