Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4916 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bought these 3n2 shoes on a whim last year and Love them. They are not the best looking but they sure are comfy. I removed the velcro flap and have had no problems. They are easy to clean also.

  • Like 1
Posted

I have the 3n2 base shoe, the are comfortable and hold up well.  They are definitely not the most attractive shoe I have seen, but they do clean up well.  I also removed the Velcro tongue flap, it kept getting caught on my pants.  I am now wearing the Zigs and have the 3n2 as my back up pair.  If you are really looking for comfort spend about $20 extra and get the Zigs. 

Posted

Be careful with purchasing the veros though... I love mine but just make sure you get the Verizon "quags" and not just the veros... The quags have the turf sole on them... The regular veros only have trainer soles. But I would go with the veros... Can't go wrong with Reebok.

Posted

Bought these 3n2 shoes on a whim last year and Love them. They are not the best looking but they sure are comfy. I removed the velcro flap and have had no problems. They are easy to clean also.

 

I notice they offer a wide size. Have you taken a shot to them?

 

 I love mine but just make sure you get the Verizon "quags" 

 

How much are they with a 2 year contract? :fuel:

Posted

<sarcasm>

        Oh, they're probably just as good as steel toe.   And I am sure the "snout" design is far superior to the "duck bill" design of the NB460 and the Reebok. 

</sarcasm>

 

 

 

6315110129_e47d252a98_z.jpg

 

I took this pic after the shoes were returned to me.  They said "no refund because you already wore them"

 

So now every time somebody asks about 3n2 Plate Shoes, they get to see this image. 

 

 

The ball didn't make the permanent impression.   I did that with my thumb after I took a foul shot.    My toe was purple for a week.   Screw this shew.

Posted

        Oh, they're probably just as good as steel toe.   And I am sure the "snout" design is far superior to the "duck bill" design of the NB460 and the Reebok. 

 

 

 

 

I took this pic after the shoes were returned to me.  They said "no refund because you already wore them"

 

So now every time somebody asks about 3n2 Plate Shoes, they get to see this image. 

 

 

The ball didn't make the permanent impression.   I did that with my thumb after I took a foul shot.    My toe was purple for a week.   Screw this shew.

Wow.

Sorry that happened to you. Thanks for sharing, Stephen. I'll stay far away from those.

×
×
  • Create New...