Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5048 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

5000 or so years ago, Moses said, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land."

About 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel. This is the promised land."

Today, the government has given our shovels to other countries, taxed our asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land to china.

I was so depressed thinking about this that I called a suicide hotline. After pressing "1" for English, I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. When I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could fly a plane.

  • Like 1
Posted

Jocko, I live in CA where the executive branch is now the most conservative branch of the government, and Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is governor. We are so screwed.

Posted

You're not kidding Grayhawk! With the California State legislature having a super majority, I just can't wait for all the goofy laws to come our way. Not to mention all the tax increases and regulations. Not even, the "conservative" Moonbeam can stop anything.

×
×
  • Create New...