Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5029 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Guys and Gals:

The new edition of THE BRD is now available at Amazon.com. It's on sale two months earlier than ever before. If changes come now, say from the Conference Commissioners Calls (NCAA) this spring, all will be updated, coordinated and integrated with the BRD, and downloadable for free at my website, www.carlsbrd.com The same goes for the 20 FED website plays that are posted in the middle of February.

I am proud of this "essental" book, but never so much as this year's edition. I began work in August and spent countless hours revising the text for accuary and clarity. Every citation, every link, everything: It's the finest it's ever been. My usual guarantee: Buy the book. If you don't like it, I'll return your money, you can keep the book, and I'll send you a bonus CD. I'm that confident this is the greatest edition ever.

The book is now 6" x 9", which is the industry standard. You can read many more details at my website.

Enjoy, enjoy. And tell your umpire friends.

.

Click here to reach the proper site at Amazon.

A note: I submitted the manuscript for review (388 pages plus full color cover) on Sunday morning. The review and putting it for sale on Amazon generally takes 5 to 7 days. This time, the review and sales departments got everything up and running in just 3 days. I suppose that/s a credit to our (umpires) support.

Regardless: If you get it, I'd appreciate a review: good, bad, ho-hum. You can add your evaluation on the same page you get the book.

My appreciation goes out to umpires all over the world. Your loyalty to this book has kept it going since 1981!

  • Like 1
Posted

Carl, are the NCAA changes included in the book? Or will that be a download?

Thanks,

John

No, every NCAA rule change is in the book!

Plus plays that Jim Paronto ok'd. We've been working together for years. I wouldn't dare go to press without the full NCAA and NAIA rule differences.

Everything is there. I'm just prepared for any eventualities. Like last-minute FED revelations.

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Posted

Thanks Carl!

Just asking, but, would there happen to be a promo code for us here on U-E ??

Premium Membership

The Umpire-Empire Premium Membership is an excellent value and can easily pay for itself in the course of the year.

Benefits include:

  • 10% off purchases at Ump-Attire.com
  • $150 off tuition at The Wendelstedt Umpire School 5 week program
  • 10% off registration at The Wendelstedt School's local clinics
  • $25 discount at Mid-American Umpire Clinic
  • Get your copy of Carl Childress's Baseball Rules Differences for only $20.00!

Just don't know how to get it for that price!

WARREN HELP!!!!

Posted

Thanks Carl!

Just asking, but, would there happen to be a promo code for us here on U-E ??

Premium Membership

The Umpire-Empire Premium Membership is an excellent value and can easily pay for itself in the course of the year.

Benefits include:

  • 10% off purchases at Ump-Attire.com
  • $150 off tuition at The Wendelstedt Umpire School 5 week program
  • 10% off registration at The Wendelstedt School's local clinics
  • $25 discount at Mid-American Umpire Clinic
  • Get your copy of Carl Childress's Baseball Rules Differences for only $20.00!

Just don't know how to get it for that price!

WARREN HELP!!!!

I thought you just added it on there as a joke??

Posted

Thanks Carl!

Just asking, but, would there happen to be a promo code for us here on U-E ??

Premium Membership

The Umpire-Empire Premium Membership is an excellent value and can easily pay for itself in the course of the year.

Benefits include:

  • 10% off purchases at Ump-Attire.com
  • $150 off tuition at The Wendelstedt Umpire School 5 week program
  • 10% off registration at The Wendelstedt School's local clinics
  • $25 discount at Mid-American Umpire Clinic
  • Get your copy of Carl Childress's Baseball Rules Differences for only $20.00!

Just don't know how to get it for that price!

WARREN HELP!!!!

I thought you just added it on there as a joke??

No I'm not one to joke around much! lol

But it is really there!

Posted

Thanks Carl!

Just asking, but, would there happen to be a promo code for us here on U-E ??

Premium Membership

The Umpire-Empire Premium Membership is an excellent value and can easily pay for itself in the course of the year.

Benefits include:

  • 10% off purchases at Ump-Attire.com
  • $150 off tuition at The Wendelstedt Umpire School 5 week program
  • 10% off registration at The Wendelstedt School's local clinics
  • $25 discount at Mid-American Umpire Clinic
  • Get your copy of Carl Childress's Baseball Rules Differences for only $20.00!

Just don't know how to get it for that price!

WARREN HELP!!!!

I thought you just added it on there as a joke??

No, it's not a joke.

Join or renew a Premium Membership. Email me a copy of your receiptk, along with your snail mail address. Deposit $20 plus $4.50 (shipping/handling) to my PayPal account: carlchildress@officiating.com

I'll send you your 2013 BRD as fast as I can.

Posted

Warren, what do we have to show for a receipt. I don't remember seeing one.

Posted

Maybe a screen shot of your "premium member" signature, or I suppose you could pull up your paypal receipt to warren?

Those are two options that I can think of.

I missed out on this deal. In fact, I overpaid by quite a bit. I need to watch that stuff more closely.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Quick question. I got the 2013 BRD (woooo hooo!!!) as an early Christmas Gift from my kid sister last night, she just chose it from the list of stuff and got it through Amazon, she obviously knows nothing about my Premium Membership here, so is it possible to get the deal price as a credit? Just wondering, it's all good either way, I'm gonna order the eBRD anyway so it could be applied to that. I got absolutely NOTHING done today at work thanks to Carl!

:yippie:

Posted

Quick question. I got the 2013 BRD (woooo hooo!!!) as an early Christmas Gift from my kid sister last night, she just chose it from the list of stuff and got it through Amazon, she obviously knows nothing about my Premium Membership here, so is it possible to get the deal price as a credit? Just wondering, it's all good either way, I'm gonna order the eBRD anyway so it could be applied to that. I got absolutely NOTHING done today at work thanks to Carl!

:yippie:

I can't answer for Carl, but contact him directly. I'm not certain that he will be able as there is a fee to Amazon for their fulfillment services.

Posted

That's cool, thanks Warren. Its well worth the sticker price anyway! I will more than make back my yearly Premium Membership $ just in savings with Ump-Attire anyway. Happy Holidays

×
×
  • Create New...