Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5134 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Seems like that has happened more than usual this year. Or am I just noticing more because I joined u/e this yr?

  • Like 1
Posted

Sometimes I wish that we could have games that go as quick as the pitch sequence they showed to count the pitches.

Doesn't matter, if they can't throw strikes the game will still last forever. LOL

Posted

Next thing you know they will mandate all umpires carry indicators. :shrug:

And when two of the umpires have 3 and 2 and the other two umpires have 2 and 2, whatcha gonna do? Who is the tie-breaker?

×
×
  • Create New...