Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5181 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

No matter what brand I wear, the knee/calf area is so tight around my wilson pro shins that I can't wear them. Anyone else have similar problem? Suggestions? Even my polywools don't cover without binding, rising, and riding. Rrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Take a picture with your polywools on and post....

tomorrow. I left for work already.
Posted

Take a picture with your polywools on and post....

tomorrow. I left for work already.

Why so early?

Posted

Have you tried Smitty? I had the same problem until I started getting that brand. They have good sized legs.

Posted

I have the system 7 guards and the Gerry Davis guards and have no problems

Posted

All my plate pants are tight across the shins. I have Smitty, GD, AND Honigs PWs.

Posted

i have the same wilson leg guards that i wear sparringly cause they weigh almost 5 pounds and i have no problem with them at the knee.. i wear honigs and smitty pants and never have a problem and im a big guy

Posted

And they are all plate pants (not combos)? You must have HUGE lower legs.

Posted

And they are all plate pants (not combos)? You must have HUGE lower legs.

I take it you have never seen his picture???

Fat-bastard.jpg

Sorry Trout! :wave:

Posted

I've come to the conclusion I just can't wear those shins. I have very large calves and they just don't fit. Makes me sad. So, I have a brand new pair of Wilson pro shins I can't use. Looks like they'll be going up on the buy,sell,swap forum.

Posted

Jax, is it true Pallone gave you credit in his book?

Posted

Jax, is it true Pallone gave you credit in his book?

Yes he did!


×
×
  • Create New...