Jump to content

<acronym title='Hit by Pitch'>HBP</acronym> ...good call ....


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5261 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

From what I understand MiLB has a no tobacco policy, but I don't believe MLB does for umpires (I'm pretty certain they do for players/managers). If they indeed don't I'll bet we'll see one soon.

Posted

From what I understand MiLB has a no tobacco policy, but I don't believe MLB does for umpires (I'm pretty certain they do for players/managers). If they indeed don't I'll bet we'll see one soon.

MiLB is no tobacco period, for umpires or players. They can't even have it in the locker room. MLB is open for any. The MLB players can even have tobacco when they're down in the minors.


×
×
  • Create New...