Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5296 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

There was actually an umpire in a local unit who would ask for a chair between innings. I was at his game when he went to sit down and the chair broke..... :shakehead:

Posted

Last year I seemed to follow a guy that I was told by HCs that the last guy needed a ball bucket to sit on between innings and was told once he fell off of it. LOL. He also had a HSM that was painted like a American Flag. I advised the Association and don't think they gave a crap.

Posted

Not sure about OBR but in FED an Umpire is allowed to have a wheelchair on the field.

I think about that on them long 5-6-7 games days :smachhead:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I told this to Mike Gallego and his son Niko at the UCLA Alumni Game, and they treated me like you-must-be-joking-but-it's-not-that-funny. So I had to insist that it was true. They still didn't believe it.

So I went and got the book and showed it to them. They started laughing their asses off. It was absurd. When they thought I was joking, they didn't really laugh that much. But when they saw the actual FED rule book, it was the real joke, and they erupted.

×
×
  • Create New...