Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5363 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wish my stuff would come in. No gear needed. But entire new shirt, jacket and hat wardrobe. Moving from pro to NCAA. Bunch of shirts, jackets and hats (freaking numbers and embroidery) . More than I expected to drop. With that said been waiting way too long for Honigs to get into gear 4 weeks and counting. If I didn't have to order from them for uni's I certainly wouldn't. I'd do everything with Jim at Ump-attire.

Go ahead, ...I'm listening ........ ;)

Posted

One thing I tried and can be classified as an epic fail,,,,

Once when she made a fuss about an order I made the mistake of saying, "Well you spend more on your hair in a year than I do on gear."

Bad move... :shakehead:

Warren, Warren, Warren. Thats why we are here. Anything like that you should run by us first.

  • Like 1
Posted

One thing I tried and can be classified as an epic fail,,,,

Once when she made a fuss about an order I made the mistake of saying, "Well you spend more on your hair in a year than I do on gear."

Bad move... :shakehead:

Uh oh. I tried the nails and feet argument........ Didn't play golf for a loooong time. But those are also my bribing tools!

Posted

One thing I tried and can be classified as an epic fail,,,,

Once when she made a fuss about an order I made the mistake of saying, "Well you spend more on your hair in a year than I do on gear."

Bad move... :shakehead:

Seriously Warren? How long did you have to think, "OK, what's the absolute dumbest thing I can say to my wife to justify my umpire spending?"

I always thought better of you than that...

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...