Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5488 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

It was a group nap because the base coach didn't warn him either. You always hear managers tell pitcher to help their cause when he comes to bat, he sure didn't help his cause there.

Posted

R3 (and BC for that fact) should have noticed Fairchild sliding into get the angle.

naw...it all happened at the same time............

What I noticed is that the call was made almost before the tag ........did you see that?

Posted

What I noticed is that the call was made almost before the tag ........did you see that?

I didn't notice that, I'll look at that again when I get home, But I do recall him steping into the call and thinking that the tag was on the back of the leg and he was straight-lined. But hard to get a good angle on that play no matter where you go.

Posted

Way too quick on the bang-out. It's hard to get a 90 on that because it's hard to anticipate such a lame base running gaffe, but at least he got a little bit of an angle. Good call even though he was straight-lined, but way too quick.

Posted

He is just making the "You're a dumbass" out call. Love it.

+1

That's one of those where you would love to be able to make a silly remark as some coaches are want to do when they don't agree......Something like.........WOW :fuel:

Posted

Way too quick on the bang-out. It's hard to get a 90 on that because it's hard to anticipate such a lame base running gaffe, but at least he got a little bit of an angle. Good call even though he was straight-lined, but way too quick.

Ok then....I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that :meditation:


×
×
  • Create New...