Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5498 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'll be putting up a Davishield, a +POS SUL mask, and a Douglas chest protector with matching shin guards this weekend. Oh, and some K70 patent leather plate shoes. Stand by, kids.

Gotta finance the new All Star stuff.

Posted

I'll be putting up a Davishield, a +POS SUL mask, and a Douglas chest protector with matching shin guards this weekend. Oh, and some K70 patent leather plate shoes. Stand by, kids. Gotta finance the new All Star stuff.

What style/size Douglas do you have?

Posted

I'll be putting up a Davishield, a +POS SUL mask, and a Douglas chest protector with matching shin guards this weekend. Oh, and some K70 patent leather plate shoes. Stand by, kids. Gotta finance the new All Star stuff.

What style/size Douglas do you have?

Don't you have 2 already? Or am thinking of someone else? :rolleyes:

Posted

I'll be putting up a Davishield, a +POS SUL mask, and a Douglas chest protector with matching shin guards this weekend. Oh, and some K70 patent leather plate shoes. Stand by, kids. Gotta finance the new All Star stuff.

What style/size Douglas do you have?

Don't you have 2 already? Or am thinking of someone else? :rolleyes:

I don't know what you are talking about....:angel4:

Posted

I'll be putting up a Davishield, a +POS SUL mask, and a Douglas chest protector with matching shin guards this weekend. Oh, and some K70 patent leather plate shoes. Stand by, kids. Gotta finance the new All Star stuff.

What style/size Douglas do you have?

Don't you have 2 already? Or am thinking of someone else? :rolleyes:

I don't know what you are talking about....:angel4:

It's not the West Vest/Douglas, of that's what you're looking for. It's a 12", standard issue. The shins are 17".

Posted

It's not the West Vest/Douglas, of that's what you're looking for. It's a 12", standard issue. The shins are 17".

Cool... when will you be posting? I know someone who is intrested in the douglas.


×
×
  • Create New...