Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5633 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

honigs is now offering new balance plate shoes for 69 bucks..and their new shirts 2 for 38 bucks and other specials. i have purchased the new shirts and they are awesome

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

honigs is now offering new balance plate shoes for 69 bucks..and their new shirts 2 for 38 bucks and other specials. i have purchased the new shirts and they are awesome

I was there over the weekend ..... $39.95 for their K17 jackets also, including the 'tuck-able' ones :cheers:

Posted

honigs is now offering new balance plate shoes for 69 bucks..and their new shirts 2 for 38 bucks and other specials. i have purchased the new shirts and they are awesome

How is the sizing on the new shirts and what is the color of the pro blue - is it the powder or the slightly darker color?

Posted

I ordered the NB plate shoes and got them in last night for a game today.

EDIT:

I have had issues with their website. I am not sure if their "contact us" webform is working. I have inquired twice using the webform and gotten no response. I also do not like that they do not seem to have an order history function. This has resulted in confusion as to the status of my order and an inability to correct an ordering mistake.

Posted

honigs is now offering new balance plate shoes for 69 bucks..and their new shirts 2 for 38 bucks and other specials. i have purchased the new shirts and they are awesome

How is the sizing on the new shirts and what is the color of the pro blue - is it the powder or the slightly darker color?

Honigs is a "Polo" blue ... not powder ....

Posted

honigs is now offering new balance plate shoes for 69 bucks..and their new shirts 2 for 38 bucks and other specials. i have purchased the new shirts and they are awesome

it be nice if they'd put all of their specials on one page like they did last year instead of having to float around

Posted

I agree. they would probably get more sales that way to. I know if I want to order something and then see something else I might need on the same page I will add it on. Last week I was buying some of the new black pants we willing wearing for Football in Texas and saw a great shirt deal on the same page. Picked up a shirt I did not really need, but for the price I will get my money's worth out of it. Ump-Attire really has the market cornered on how to do customer service and run a great online business. Honig's never seems to get it quite right, but they offer stuff that others don't sell, so from time to time I am forced to go over to the dark side.


×
×
  • Create New...