Mask it sports

csabo17
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 386 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

8 hours ago, csabo17 said:

Did you just print the form on the internet and send it in ? Or did you contact him directly?

I normally just text him now, but I have used email at times also when asking about color options and examples.

His cell is 860-838-7480

I will add that I'm coming up on two weeks since last contact, so it's possible he's out of town.

Are you THAT Chris Sabo or simply a big fan of the 1990 Cincinnati Reds wire-to-wire team of which Mr Sabo was a big part?  Sorry, I had to ask. 

9 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Are you THAT Chris Sabo or simply a big fan of the 1990 Cincinnati Reds wire-to-wire team of which Mr Sabo was a big part?  Sorry, I had to ask. 

OH MAN NOW I WANT HIM TO BE! LOL

Something else to consider is that Mask It is a side gig. He has areal J.O.B as well as working games all the way up to games for UCU. So he is probably pretty busy right now.

HAHA Not him. Just a funny coincidence. I was 6 in 88' when he was a rookie. I wore #17 and had goggles. And my name is Chris S. So the nickname started there and being a couple hrs away from Cincy, I instantly became a huge fan from then on. Im known around my area more as Sabo then I am my actual last name to this day.

I appreaciate the info. I will send him a text. 

• Like 1