Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1321 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

I'm looking for a black Mag with grey pads. If it’s black on black I may consider depending on price, because I’ll end up swapping to grey LUCs. If you have one you’re willing to part with, let me know please. I don’t have anything to trade- looking for a straight purchase.

Thanks!

 

Jake

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have a brand new one I might be able to let go.  DM me if interested and we can work out a price.  I'm in Columbus area, so shipping would be less and would get there faster.

Posted
4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I really would like a set of grey pads as well. But All Star is out of stock at this moment.

 

I got mine from Ump-Attire

Posted
4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I really would like a set of grey pads as well. But All Star is out of stock at this moment.

 

I have a brand new set (never seen the filed) that I might be willing to part with. I’m working a deal to get another set of pads at the moment. If that happens….as soon as I nail that down I’ll let you 

  • JHumbert15 changed the title to [CLOSED] WTB: Black All Star Mag w/ Grey Pads

×
×
  • Create New...