Jump to content

NEW Adidas frame, powder-coated black, new Evoshield pads, new Samurai Gears TG, new UL harness and new AS mask bag - SOLD


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1655 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

  1. New Adidas frame, taken immediately to be powder-coated black ($60 PC costs plus $60 cost of frame)
  2. New Evoshield black pads ($60 value in my opinion, maybe more - you have to buy a frame to get the pads)
  3. New Samurai Gears throat guard with Chicago screws upgrade ($25 value)
  4. New UmpLife mask harness ($30 value)
  5. New All Star mask bag ($13 value)

There is over $245 of value in this item if you were to try to put this together by yourself.    Some of these items are hard to get hands on (throat guard and Evo pads) without extra costs. 

0B82190E-5EC8-46A2-98FD-351BDC305CF3.jpeg

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, ArchAngel72 said:

So what is the price?

 

Sorry, I have to load the pics from my phone and then come back to update the post.  The post is now updated with the details and price.

Posted
2 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Sorry, I have to load the pics from my phone and then come back to update the post.  The post is now updated with the details and price.

No worries and DAMN nice price!!!  Wish I had an extra Ben and Grant hanging around

Posted
1 minute ago, ArchAngel72 said:

No worries and DAMN nice price!!!  Wish I had an extra Ben and Grant hanging around

If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it - but I have my eye on something else.  I also have this one's sister sitting at home (silver frame, blue Evo pads) for HS games.   I am seriously thinking of painting one of these SG TG's navy blue.

  • Like 1
Posted
23 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

0B82190E-5EC8-46A2-98FD-351BDC305CF3.jpeg

Dude, you HAVE to send this to WindPact. How much more awesome would this thing be if those WindPact CrashCloud pads were actually made for a typical frame such as the Icon??!! 

Good grief, is Shawn Springs (founder of WindPact) not a Buckeye??!! Get on this, Ohioan!!!!

EDIT:

Seriously!!! Who here on Umpire-Empire has Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Whatever and can get Shawn Springs contacted via social media, and tag / # / hashtag / tap / whatever-you-call it to point out "WindPact", "CrashCloud", "Umpire Protection", "Catcher Protection", "Market Opportunity", "Indians Guardians Baseball", "Reds Baseball", "Buckeyes (ouch, that hurt to type, ain't gonna lie) Baseball". WindPact's pads are lightyears better than even Nike's gel-pack pads they have on their Icon Titaniums, and last I checked, Ohio State is still a Nike-sponsored college program... So let's go! Chop chop!

  • Like 1
Posted

SOLD @Thunderheads lock 'er up please. Thank you.

 

Max,

FWIW I did reach out to Windpact.  No way to upload a photo but I let them know we have one if they want to see it.

  • Thanks 1
  • wolfe_man changed the title to NEW Adidas frame, powder-coated black, new Evoshield pads, new Samurai Gears TG, new UL harness and new AS mask bag - SOLD
  • Thunderheads locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1655 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...