wolfe_man

Adidas Icon - $65 shipped

13 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

All Star is SOLD.

Think you put this on the wrong post.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By codizzle
      I have a brand new Adidas Icon for sale that I bought on impulse and I just don't need it. I bought it new a month ago and have never worn it in a game. Pics available upon request. I already trashed the pads but I have the original harness if you happen to want it. I also have an extra one of Ray's elastic (not neoprene) harnesses I can throw in if you want. $80. Free shipping. PayPal F&F.
    • By BT_Blue
      No... really... what the heck do I have here?
      I came across this mask at a Play It Again Sports in Corvallis, OR (home of the #1 ranked Oregon State Beavers).
      I am pretty sure that it is a Nike. While others have brought up Adidas. Neither of which would surprise me considering the (over)saturation of those two companies in the area. I am leaning towards it being a Nike due to its configuration and where I got it from. It weighs in at 1 pound and around .8 ounces fully put together.
      I already have talked with @JaxRolo and @Razzer. Also got input from @Thunderheads What say the rest of you?
      Also, thanks @wolfe_man for your help.

• By JamesC
      Pair of Adidas Turf Hog, size 10. Only used one season. No mud. Great condition. High top. Like to get $25 plus shipping but will talk with serious inquirers