New Surgery

lawump
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1534 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

My paralegal has a son who plays varsity high school baseball.  So, we like to talk baseball with one another (although, she'll be the first to admit that she knows little about the game).  This morning she came to me and said, "(my son's) teammate has hurt his arm.  He has to have Jimmy John's surgery."

And we all died laughing.  Another paralegal asked, "is he getting an Italian or a meatball sub in his arm?"

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, lawump said:

My paralegal has a son who plays varsity high school baseball.  So, we like to talk baseball with one another (although, she'll be the first to admit that she knows little about the game).  This morning she came to me and said, "(my son's) teammate has hurt his arm.  He has to have Jimmy John's surgery."

And we all died laughing.  Another paralegal asked, "is he getting an Italian or a meatball sub in his arm?"

Maybe she missed breakfast and was hungry............................HINTING to the boss to buy lunch

• Haha 1