Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2833 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

Are you still growing? What year are those Air Max?

Apparently, I am still growing and it’s pissing me off. I’m already 6’6 at 19. They’re 2017s

Posted
6 minutes ago, tpatience said:

Apparently, I am still growing and it’s pissing me off. I’m already 6’6 at 19. They’re 2017s

Don't be that upset, you will be more upset when you start growing to the sides.

  • Haha 4
Posted
15 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

Don't be that upset, you will be more upset when you start growing to the sides.

That’s begun too

Posted
On 12/27/2018 at 2:13 PM, tpatience said:

Apparently, I am still growing and it’s pissing me off. I’m already 6’6 at 19. They’re 2017s

Just walk around with some weights on your head. That's bound to work!

On 12/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, tpatience said:

That’s begun too

It's about time!

Posted
On 12/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, BT_Blue said:

Just walk around with some weights on your head.

Hey! Don’t dissuade him! I want Trevor to rival Jordan Baker, and when he makes it Big, we can say, “Aw yeah? We knew him when he was a lil’ tadpole umpire!”

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
4 hours ago, MadMax said:

Hey! Don’t dissuade him! I want Trevor to rival Jordan Baker, and when he makes it Big, we can say, “Aw yeah? We knew him when he was a lil’ tadpole umpire!”

Baker is what, 6'8" or so? So not far off.

Posted
On 1/1/2019 at 8:51 AM, MadMax said:

Hey! Don’t dissuade him! I want Trevor to rival Jordan Baker, and when he makes it Big, we can say, “Aw yeah? We knew him when he was a lil’ tadpole umpire!”

Gabe morales said I looked bigger than baker 

  • Haha 2
×
×
  • Create New...