Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3435 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would anyone here be interested in a straight trade for the WV gold 13 inch I have in exchange for a 15 inch Douglas? 

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

@tpatience, your request is confusing... which is it you want? If you're offering the Douglas, I might be interested in this. I could possibly find a 13" WV Gold.

Posted
41 minutes ago, MadMax said:

@tpatience, your request is confusing... which is it you want? If you're offering the Douglas, I might be interested in this. I could possibly find a 13" WV Gold.

My bet is he has a 13" WVG looking for a 15" Douglas.

Posted
4 hours ago, MadMax said:

@tpatience, your request is confusing... which is it you want? If you're offering the Douglas, I might be interested in this. I could possibly find a 13" WV Gold.

Fixed it. Thank you


×
×
  • Create New...