Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3466 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

The call is I'd like to inspect that ball to see what was on it. Other than that, I don't see a call to be made. The ball is live since it's not lodged in his uniform, unless there's some rule or case play to the contrary. And there probably is. I'm usually wrong about this stuff.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, ElkOil said:

The call is I'd like to inspect that ball to see what was on it. Other than that, I don't see a call to be made. The ball is live since it's not lodged in his uniform, unless there's some rule or case play to the contrary. And there probably is. I'm usually wrong about this stuff.

It did not stick to the chest protector. Yadi willed it to happen. He is that good.

  • Like 2
Posted

Hard for me to believe there isn't some advantage to 'sticky stuff' on that chest protector, as evidenced in this particular case, the ball didn't go far at all!!! I'll bet there'll be a rule sooner or later! 

  • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...