Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3569 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys, here we go again. I have a L-XL 13" WVG for sale. This one is in excellent shape, worn only in a handful of games. There's no scuffs on the decals on the front. I'll post pictures a little later tonight when I get home. Asking $115 shipped.

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Here are the pictures. I have shoelaces that tie down the middle flaps by connecting them to the shoulder caps. You can easily take them out but I think they're useful. The harness came off my new Douglas CP. Screenshot_2016-10-07-22-16-45.pngScreenshot_2016-10-07-22-16-55.pngScreenshot_2016-10-07-22-17-03.png

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/7/2016 at 4:36 PM, Stk004 said:

Asking $115 shipped.

 

4 hours ago, duckhook89 said:

How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you have to do is read

Posted
6 hours ago, duckhook89 said:

How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, gnhbua93 said:

@Stk004Looks like @duckhook89 didn't buy it. He made another one of his famous disappearing acts for months to then come and revive old threads.

Sadly that appears to be the case. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3569 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...