Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3793 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

$150 shipped. I want to sell this and if you want a quality protector with a Delta Flex harness, this is a good buy.

Posted

Someone should be all over this like white on rice. I just got v2, or I'd be down.

Posted

I'm not sure what exactly is different. I think they added some hard plastic in some places. But 150 for the delta + V1 is pretty amazing.

Posted

Without the throat piece and the extension, it's a 12" protector.  With the throat guard, it's 13".  With just the extension, it's 15".  With the throat guard and extension, it's 16".

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm amazed there such little interest in this, but I guess it's a sign that perhaps I should look at giving it away to one of our local Little Leagues.

I'm happy for the thread to be closed.  I can be reached by PM if someone is interested.

Posted

I've never actually seen one in person .  But I did just get a West Vest (every umpire I worked with in high school this year had WVP or WVG) so I have other needs before getting another chest protector.  

Posted
15 hours ago, RichMSN said:

I'm amazed there such little interest in this, but I guess it's a sign that perhaps I should look at giving it away to one of our local Little Leagues.

I'm happy for the thread to be closed.  I can be reached by PM if someone is interested.

I think it's because people are aware that the V2 is out now. I'm interested in getting a Force 3, but with the Canadian dollar where it's at, even this $150 V1 turns into $200 before shipping comes into the mix.

Realistically, I'd love a V2, but that's a $500 CP to get across the border :(

×
×
  • Create New...