Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3991 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes the holy grail of all masks, don't understand why Nike will not sell them to the public. If anyone has one on here send a pic with a price, thanks

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

this would mean that price has dropped ...I don't think eBay "sold" items shows that yet

I just noticed that over the last year there weren't as many being sold or Umpires looking for them.

Seen a couple go in the $300-350 range

Posted

I just noticed that over the last year there weren't as many being sold or Umpires looking for them.
Seen a couple go in the $300-350 range

interesting ...then yes, ...they are coming down ....at one point they were going for 500+ !!!


×
×
  • Create New...